Thursday, May 26, 2011

Maggie Stiefvater tries on the one-book format

I've been keeping an eye out for news from BookExpo America, and Publishers Weekly did a nice summary post on the big announcements in YA and children's publishing. There are several titles I'm anticipating, but I think I'm most interested in Maggie Stiefvater's standalone novel The Scorpio Races (although I'm really hoping she ends up with a better cover). It's due out in October. I liked Ms. Stiefvater's first book, Shiver, much better before she turned it into a series, so I'm excited to see what she'll do with a concrete ending date.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

The Little Mermaid gets even creepier

Exposed, by Kimberly Marcus

Congratulations, Dr. Lacks.

Get out your magnifying glass and deerstalker

Happy 100th, NY Public Library

The CW goes with what works

Oprah she isn't.

Anyone else seeing Anne of Green Gables with a bow?

Once Upon a Fall Upfront

Tempest in a Barnes and Noble teapot


Archives



Powered by Blogger