Friday, June 29, 2007

Mr. Spock! How COULD you?!

I was at work the other day, minding my own business, when a co-worker mentioned in passing a song about Bilbo Baggins sung by Leonard Nimoy. "How can it be that I haven't heard of this before?" I asked myself. It turns out my ignorance was probably due to a strong sense of self preservation, because now that I have seen it my world is all upside down. And because I can't resist sharing this... thing... with others, here you go.

Enjoy!


(You know, I can't help but sway a little while watching this.)

And please note that this isn't our first post about a weird Lord of the Rings song. Tolkien fans are freaky.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yulianka said...

That's delightful, Nathan. Thank you very much.

And now I must lie down.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Evildoers beware

Hocus pocus... with a little hanky-panky

WHHHHYYYY????

The Last Summer (of You and Me)

Holy cats!

Have we been missing out again?

Seems a little tacky.

Wordcandy Book Snippet

Gakuen Alice

Father's Day Gift Suggestions, Part II


Archives



Powered by Blogger