Thursday, June 21, 2007

Have we been missing out again?

Operating on a reader recommendation, I've put in a request for the 2005 Tor reprints of Michael de Larrabeitti's Borribles trilogy (originally published between 1978 and 1986). This is yet another fantasy trilogy that I've never heard of, and according to its Wikipedia entry it sounds like another series with just one female main character, but I must say: the Tor reprint covers really speak to me. They're like those animated Christmas specials from the 'seventies... only, y'know, evil-looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want link me your blog, so I’ll publish on mine.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Seems a little tacky.

Wordcandy Book Snippet

Gakuen Alice

Father's Day Gift Suggestions, Part II

Uh... right.

Cute!

ONE TO THREE MONTHS?!?

See the bear dance...

Another one bites the dust

New romance recommendation


Archives



Powered by Blogger