Monday, July 26, 2010

Release the merchandising tie-ins!

Sadly, I grew so bored by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics that I didn't bother to read the last six or so issues. I have 'em... and I might get to 'em eventually... but it'll need to be a slow, slow day on the reading front, you know? However, I realize that there are people out there who love the series, and those people should take note of the fact that Jones has released a limited-edition line of soda featuring artwork from the comic. I don't think they've done anything too exciting with the actual flavors (bubblegum, grape, green apple, etc.), but if you've got $12.99 burning a hole in your pocket and you want to blow it on six bottles of soda, congratulations: now's your chance.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Wave of the future?

So dorky, seriously.

Behind the times

Manga for the rich and famous

An embarrassment of popcorn-worthy riches?

Upscale goth

I want one.

My Little Ponies gone wild

RIP, Harvey Pekar

Build your own book review


Archives



Powered by Blogger