Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vampire Knight: the anime

I'm currently watching two K-dramas (I'm marching through Dal Ja's Spring--which is utterly fantastic, by the way--while I wait for subs for the next episodes of The Last Scandal of My Life), but I take an occasional break to catch another episode of Vampire Knight:



The anime version isn't as pretty as the manga (problematic, as I've long felt that prettiness was the biggest thing the manga has going for it), but at least I know the story will be solidly wrapped up in 26 enjoyably soapy episodes. The series started in Japan in April, and subbed versions of episodes 1 - 6 are currently available through CrunchyRoll.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HATE ON THE VAMPIRE SERIES?!?

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Yulianka said...

Because most of them are very stupid.
-Julia

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Easy-bake evolution

Venus Capriccio

Cheap'n'easy literary cred

Picture books for baby techies

Hollywood matchmaking

Mind-bending

Mother's Day gifts for the procrastinator (Part II)

Mother's Day Gifts for the procrastinator (Part I)

Out and about

May Book Giveaway!


Archives



Powered by Blogger