Wednesday, September 19, 2007

East Coast does O.C.

Have you been feeling the lack of crazy fashion, spoiled teens, social outcasts, trendy music, underage drinking, awkwardly flirtatious "banter", and brooding underdogs? Well, buck up, 'cause it's finally time for the CW's series premiere of "Gossip Girl".

I TiVoed the first episode, and I think I'll keep watching the show. It didn't immediately grab me as the great new show that I have to see, but I think it's worth watching a few more episodes. The show seems to be holding true to the general storyline of the first book* (although I expect that will change as the series progresses), which I found entertaining enough.

So, if you like mediocre teen series, and your Wednesday isn't already rich with entertainment options, this is probably worth at least one trial viewing.

*Feel free to contradict me if I'm wrong about this. It's been a long while since I read these suckers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yulianka said...

Uh... why are those kids posing in front of a raging volcano?

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Unshelved

Nora returns!

I covet...

Beauty soothes (my sinuses)

Wear 'em with pride.

Madeleine L'Engle (1918-2007)

Who knows?

Heavy.

Angst-free, Part II

Mysterious.


Archives



Powered by Blogger