Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who knows?

We're always looking for new and different ways to store books here at Wordcandy, and this Invisible Shelf seems like an interesting possibility. Visually, I love it, and I can see how it would be a great way to store some of my more colorful books. (Plus, I have high ceilings, which I think it would really suit.) I have a few reservations--wouldn't it damage the lowest book?--but for a mere $14.50, I'm thinking I might test it out with a few of my old Laurell K. Hamilton titles.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yulianka said...

I think it might damage more than the bottom book, Meg. Eventually, it might leave all of 'em a little warped in the middle.

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Megwin said...

I know but so cute...

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Heavy.

Angst-free, Part II

Mysterious.

Lucky, lucky English people.

Additional!

At least the cover art is cool

Looks kinda like an open grave, doesn't it?

Another day, another iffy film adaptation

Where does she find them?

Hot coupon action


Archives



Powered by Blogger