Thursday, September 06, 2007

Mysterious.

I've been wondering: how do Korean Internet novels work, exactly? I was totally unfamiliar with this term until a few years ago, but then I started watching K-dramas, and they're all about the internet novels. The heroine of Full House wrote internet novels, and Wikipedia tells me that My Name is Kim Sam Soon and The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (two of my favorites) were both based on internet novels. But what are they? Do people pay to read them by chapter? Can you buy print copies? Are any available in English?

My mind, it is inquiring. If you have any answers, please drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Lucky, lucky English people.

Additional!

At least the cover art is cool

Looks kinda like an open grave, doesn't it?

Another day, another iffy film adaptation

Where does she find them?

Hot coupon action

Fake Books, Part 87

Pulptastic

Even more Fake Books


Archives



Powered by Blogger