Monday, July 09, 2007

Yet another vamp series rec

My mother suggested that I check out Marta Acosta's vampire/romance series. Acosta's first book is Happy Hour at Casa Dracula, followed by Midnight Brunch, with a third book due to be released in 2008.

Now, I'm not usually a fan of books with love triangles in them (particularly not if all three people are non-jerks, as seems to be the case here), but the Happy Hour at Castle Dracula title is cute, I like the fact that the heroine's name is Milagro de los Santos, and I generally trust my mother's taste.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Books on demand?

Meh.

Crusie and friends, part II

Lovely Complex

Mr. Spock! How COULD you?!

Evildoers beware

Hocus pocus... with a little hanky-panky

WHHHHYYYY????

The Last Summer (of You and Me)

Holy cats!


Archives



Powered by Blogger