Monday, October 03, 2011

Werewolves on the Titanic!

My e-mail this morning included a promotional note about Claudia Gray's recently-released novel Fateful, which I skimmed with tepid interest. The cover didn't catch my eye, and our "To Be Read" shelf has enough historical YA romances on it to supply a mid-sized bookstore. But as I kept reading, my interest level grew exponentially. According to the plot description, this book features:
A) an Upstairs, Downstairs romance between a long-suffering housemaid and a rich young man with a dark and mysterious past,

B) a setting aboard the RMS Titanic, and

C) werewolves. (Seriously.)
I am going to read this book; I like an author who's not afraid to go big or go home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Why does Anna Faris keep doing this to me?

Just what the comics 'verse needs: more sex kittens

Will there be creepy wallpaper?

Unwatchable

A bigger mistake than Terminator 3?

The James Fenimore Cooper rest stop

Peter Rabbit continues

Pulp fiction on the small screen

At least it's not a monster mash-up

At long last


Archives



Powered by Blogger