Friday, September 30, 2011

Why does Anna Faris keep doing this to me?

Seriously, I like Anna Faris, and I would totally shell out cold hard cash to watch her in something that wasn't Yogi Bear, part of the Scary Movie franchise, or... this.

I just discovered Faris's new movie What's Your Number? is based on Karyn Bosnak's book 20 Times a Lady. (Bosnak is best known as the creator of the website SaveKaryn.com, which was one of the earliest "web panhandling" sites.) I will not be seeing this movie, because wow, it looks painful:



To give Ms. Bosnak her due, I can at least say I preferred her original title.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Just what the comics 'verse needs: more sex kittens

Will there be creepy wallpaper?

Unwatchable

A bigger mistake than Terminator 3?

The James Fenimore Cooper rest stop

Peter Rabbit continues

Pulp fiction on the small screen

At least it's not a monster mash-up

At long last

Now with even less visible humor...


Archives



Powered by Blogger