Monday, March 28, 2011

Jessica and Elizabeth ride again


This in-depth look at Francine Pascal and her Sweet Valley High books is a fascinating read. (No joke.) My parents never let me read the Sweet Valley books when I was in middle school, and I have little interest in reading the new installment in the series (Sweet Valley Confidential, which comes out tomorrow and features the Wakefield twins in their late twenties), but I still appreciate the Daily Beast's fearless reporting on this relic of my childhood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Yes, I'm sure the 3-D special effects will make it...

Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2 brings the pain

Read, burn calories, and shop, all at the same time!

RIP, Dune movie (for now, at least)

Michael Buckley has gone AWOL

Torment, by Lauren Kate

Odd Thomas on the big screen

A would-be Jane Bond?

Imagine a Japanese Nancy Drew paired with a demoni...

Skipper Barbie, with a bow, in a cage fight...


Archives



Powered by Blogger