Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Odd Thomas on the big screen

BuzzSugar has posted their spring list of Books To Read Before They're Movies. Most of these film adaptations have already been extensively covered here and elsewhere, but I was excited to discover that someone is making a movie version of Dean Koontz's Odd Thomas. Apparently it will star Anton Yelchin (who I thought was charming as the infant version of Chekov in the latest Star Trek movie), so I'm pretty stoked. I've always enjoyed Koontz's storytelling abilities, but I've never been impressed by his actual writing, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy the film adaptation without unfavorably comparing it to its source material.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

A would-be Jane Bond?

Imagine a Japanese Nancy Drew paired with a demoni...

Skipper Barbie, with a bow, in a cage fight...

Sherlock Holmes (as portrayed by Justin Bieber)

Knit Your Own Royal Wedding

RASL on the big screen?

A stroke of genius

Shout-outs via snail mail

So very unnecessary

Earthquake and Tsunami relief


Archives



Powered by Blogger