Friday, June 04, 2010

I'm not gonna lie; I will probably watch this.

I have this 14-year-old family friend who only seems to enjoy books featuring preternaturally good-looking people dying horrible deaths. She's a big fan of the "Pretty Little Liars" series by Sara Shepard, which seems like a cheeseball hybrid of I Know What You Did Last Summer and every Mean Girls-inspired YA book published in the past five years. I'd heard that this series was originally intended to be a TV show, but Alloy Entertainment repackaged it as a book series... but now they're apparently back to the TV idea, because the new television adaptation kicks off this Tuesday. Admittedly, it looks totally ridiculous, but I find my tolerance for ridiculousness goes way up in the summertime.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Kids + books = recipe for success?

Odd pairing

RIP, CMX.

Best of luck, but...

End of an era

So unfair. So very, very unfair.

Lord Sunday, by Garth Nix

A little something extra

Typecasting

Swedish smackdown


Archives



Powered by Blogger