Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Critics at work

Now that December's here, we're beginning to see all the "Best of 2009" lists roll in. Normally I end up sneering at these (hi, Salon!), but there are a couple from sources I trust. I was pretty stoked to see NPR's list of the Best Young Adult Fiction of 2009—naturally, I haven't read any of their selections (I almost never have), but they've picked some fun-looking titles. This doesn't mean that I'm sold on these books as being the best of the year, but I am willing to check 'em out the next time I'm at the bookstore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Out at Night, by Susan Arnout Smith

Speculation abounds

Harsh, man.

Bigger and better things?

I have limited wall space, but...

Signs of life

Rick Riordan speaks!

At even longer last...

Jumping the gun

At long last...


Archives



Powered by Blogger