Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jennifer Crusie needs you...

...to come up with a new title for her paranormal work-in-progress. The book has been tentatively titled Always Kiss Me Goodnight for some time, which Crusie chose because the phrase has always given her the heebie-jeebies, but now her publisher is concerned that it doesn't do a good job of communicating a creepy vibe.

My first and only exposure to this phrase has been via Jennifer Crusie's book, so I had no idea it was the kind of cutesy statement people sold on wall decals at Target. It's always struck me as cold shiver-inducing, and I really like it as a title. But if you're more creative when it comes to titles than I am (and it's not hard to be, trust me), drop Ms. Crusie a line with your suggestion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

The Punctuation Avenger!

Too much money, too little sense

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Fahrenheit 451: dumbed allll the way down?

Contest news...

James M. Cain novel coming soon to TV?

The Last Days of the Lacuna Cabal, by Sean Dixon

Castration Celebration, by Jake Wizner

Killer Summer, by Ridley Pearson

My wallet would cry.


Archives



Powered by Blogger