Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wait—they're making a movie version of Beezus and Ramona?

Apparently, I am (once again) behind the times, because they're already filming.

As long-time readers of the site now, I have a particular love for the Ramona books. For one thing, the first bite of an apple always does taste the best, and for another, Klickitat Street in Portland is only a few blocks away from where my godmother lived, so I got to play there a lot as a kid.

So what I'm saying is: THIS MOVIE BETTER BE GOOD, FOX.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Joy Taylor said...

I am so glad I came across your blog....and heard about the movie! I didn't know either. I am a school librarian and am constantly pushing the Beverly Cleary series. Maybe this will help! I really enjoyed your blog and will visit more.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Gort79 said...

Great to hear! We love Beverly Cleary, so we're very nervous about this movie...

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Goong's Crown Prince Shin in drug scandal

Bibliophile home decor

New Azumanga Daioh?

Suckerpunch

Sneak peek at True Blood's 2nd season

Takahashi's Rin-ne: an update

Part six (of three)

Meh.

A new Diana Wynne Jones novel for 2009?

No. Just... no.


Archives



Powered by Blogger