Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A new Diana Wynne Jones novel for 2009?

AWESOME.

Ms. Jones's official website says that readers can expect a brand-spanking new Diana Wynne Jones novel in 2009. The story will be called Enchanted Glass. The site describes it as a "stand-alone book... [that] includes giant vegetables, revenge by cauliflower cheese, and fortune-telling using racing tips", and I found a little more about it here (but always take really early plot info with a sizable grain of salt).

I can't wait! Enchanted Glass will be published by HarperCollins in the UK and Greenwillow in the United States. As I can't find a definite release date for it yet, I'm assuming we're talking late in 2009, but whatever: I'll take what I can get.

Note: Hopefully that cover art is a work in progress, because I'm not loving it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

No. Just... no.

HP trailer news (Part II)

New Lisa Kleypas sneak peek

Ah, Underworld. How I've missed you!

Jen Sacks's Nice to be made into a movie

More Takahashi news!

New Harry Potter trailer is up...

Berkeley Breathed goes to the movies

It's out!

Chaucer's England, revisited


Archives



Powered by Blogger