Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's out!

Well. Sort of.

I went to my local Borders last night, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but this:


After purchasing the book and safely stowing it in the depths of my bag (because I certainly wasn't giving it back), I went ahead and asked the salesperson what was up with putting it out so early. He looked it up for me, and according to his computer, Borders didn't have any copies in stock, and the book came out on April 11th.

I considered pointing out that they had about a dozen copies of this "out of stock" title on their shelves, and the book isn't actually due out for two weeks, but then I decided I didn't actually care. Their crappy organization is their problem, and if it means I get my hands on a new Sisters Grimm book two weeks early, so much the better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Chaucer's England, revisited

Seriously, how big are these kids' allowances?

Takahashi title announced!

Colette on the big screen (again)

Man, what a bummer.

More from Vonnegut

The Mighty Queens of Freeville, by Amy Dickinson

An Offer You Can't Refuse, by Jill Mansell

I can't believe I'm saying this...

Napoleon = cinematic gold?


Archives



Powered by Blogger