Friday, December 01, 2006

Well, here's the cover for volume five.

I really don't want to have to try to translate Yotsuba&! volume five myself. My two semesters of college Japanese didn't exactly leave me fluent (although they did leave me speaking my equally bad Spanish with a Japanese accent, according to my mother). Still, if my only other option is not reading the story at all, then I guess it's time to break out my handy Japanese/English dictionary and get to work.

But don't think I'll be forgetting this any time soon, ADV Manga, because I WON'T.

Anyway, that's the cover, minus the title and volume number. Isn't it cute?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Britney's Book Club

Austen news

He'll get my $8.75.

It's not the lack of girl-friendly comics, it's th...

Nothing says "class" like a little zebra print.

Like you're going to do something better with that...

OH, MY.

More preview action

Clear your shelves.

I'm pretty sure that Barry wouldn't approve.


Archives



Powered by Blogger