Thursday, July 27, 2006

OH MY GOD~!!!

Okay... so I have been missing in action for a few weeks. Sorry guys, this move to D.C. has become so much more time-consuming then I thought. But I was checking my e-mail this morning and on one of my writers' newsletters I saw the cover art for Dreams of the Oasis Volume 2: Ellora's Cavemen.




I was totally horrified, slightly grossed out, and (I couldn't help it) giggling. In the end, all I wanted to know is who authorized these covers, and why--WHY?!?--did they think that artwork was a good idea?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yulianka said...

The caveman on the left has no neck, Meggie. And is he, um, adjusting things down there, or just giving himself a little support?

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Megwin said...

I was thinking the guy on the left looks like the head was photoshoped in...

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Yulianka said...

Although, covers like these? Clear job opportunities for the fine young men at the Janice Dickerson Modeling Agency.

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Meg, Meg, Meg...

Wordcandy odds and ends

Love!

Comic-Con

You know what I miss?

English As She Is Spoke

Uh... okay.

Wordcandy Weekly Book Snippet

Bone news

Clearly, Christmas has come early this year.


Archives



Powered by Blogger