Friday, July 14, 2006

Clearly, Christmas has come early this year.

I'm a big fan of Korean entertainment. Their televised dramas are so awesome, even if their sexual politics frequently seem a little strange to my American eyes. Over the past few months, I've patiently worked my way through two excellent k-dramas (My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Goong, in case you're interested), and I'm looking forward to downloading several more. I've been having such a good time with the TV shows that I decided to check out some Korean movies while I was at it--

--and just look at what I found:


Yes. That is what it looks like--a Korean movie adaptation of Jean Webster's novel Daddy Long Legs! In a word? WOOT!


The hell with downloading it. Who can wait that long? I'm going straight to e-Bay--and if I had to, I'd probably go straight to Korea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Behold!

'Sinfest': fresh out of the box

AHHHHH!!!!!!

Mark your calendars...

Bleagh.

'Alice in Wonderland' Couture

Wordcandy Weekly Book Snippet

Watch out, Harry!

Wordcandy loves nonfiction

Celebrate the Fourth the Wordcandy way!


Archives



Powered by Blogger