Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ugh.

It was bound to happen, I suppose.


It was announced this week that Russell Crowe will be starring in an upcoming film version of Robert Cormier's novel Tenderness. Admittedly, Cormier is a gifted writer, and I've been asked why we haven't included him in Wordcandy. I would, but... well, I read Tenderness quite a while ago, but it's still lurking around in the back of my brain. (It's hanging out with all of the other freaky books that I've read and then wished that I hadn't, like Stephen King's IT and all three Hannibal Lecter stories.)

P.S. I won't be seeing this movie, either.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Cover Art

Why, Wendelin Van Draanen? WHY?!?

We'll be taking a brief break for Easter weekend...

Wordcandy loves Shel Silverstein's poetry

Guilty Pleasures

They're always telling us to buy classic pieces, r...

Wordcandy weekly book snippet

Crack the Code...

We're back!

Out to lunch


Archives



Powered by Blogger