Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Lion, the Witch, and the Lord of the Rings rip-off

Based on previews alone, this movie would have won my vote for "Stupidest Literary Adaptation of 2005". However, I also hated the preview for the film version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which I ended up loving, and quite enjoyed the preview for the newest Pride and Prejudice movie, from which I practically fled the theater. So I'm reserving judgment until Friday. Any advance screeners should e-mail us and tell me whether or not to get my hopes up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Wordcandy loves poetry, even when it spits upon gr...

The Nora Roberts Machine

Damn it, why don't I know anyone in Chicago?The Li...

The Ladies of 'Harry Potter' Show Us What Not To Wear

Still going through a poetry phase...

Rumors and Blogs...

Megan’s Bookshelf Update

Historic Reading Posters

Time for a little Wordcandy-riffic poetry...

Fabulous New Cover from Meg!


Archives



Powered by Blogger