Friday, February 27, 2009

The mind boggles

I cannot BELIEVE they're going to do this, but The Hollywood Reporter assures me it's true:

Hollywood is looking to remake The NeverEnding Story.
Scarier still, the article linked above suggests that this might be the start of a whole mess of eighties fantasy remakes, which has me all a-flutter. I mean, I don't really care about The NeverEnding Story (I found the book terrifically boring) or The Dark Crystal or Legend, but if they even suggest messing with Labyrinth I'm starting a letter-writing campaign to my senator.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Sticking with what works

Pinching pennies

The Ugly Guide to Being Alive and Staying That Way...

A little look-see

Fat (and lazy) Tuesday

There and back again

Spoiled

Life of Pi, the movie

TV vs. Books: score one for TV!

Literary hipster bargains


Archives



Powered by Blogger