Friday, August 17, 2007

If only I could knit.

Thanks to the fine people at AustenBlog, I've just discovered Yarn Love, an online store that sells several colors of hand-dyed yarn inspired by literary heroines.


You can buy Scarlet O'Hara yarn (shades of pink), or Elizabeth Bennet yarn (lavender and yellows), or Anne Shirley yarn (pastels). The only that struck me as being particularly apt was the deep-wine-colored Marianne Dashwood yarn, and the only one I'd really want to wear was the beautiful Guinevere yarn, but who am I to judge?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the Marianne yarn, but nothing seems to be in stock!

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

A sight to behold

On the hunt

Peter Ferguson brings the pretty.

Ergh.

Ooh, classy!

Grossman interview on SCI FI Wire

Austen geeks take note

Ah, the beauty of open communication...

In Memoriam

*Not* an alphabet book


Archives



Powered by Blogger