Monday, May 28, 2007

Manga babes in stars-and-stripes bikinis?

Here's an interesting article about the U.S. Navy using manga to explain its presence to the Japanese people. Er... I'm having some trouble imagining how a storyline could be built around this concept, but I sincerely hope that I will one day have a chance to read it.

Note: According to this website, the cute little dude in this picture is called Prince Pickles. I'd google his name to find out more about him, but I'm not sure I want to see the websites that a search string called "prince pickles" would turn up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Further unfairness

Lucky...

Out for lunch

A worthy effort

Now with pictures

Best. Website. EVER.

Delaying Jane

Archie goes East

Babies with books, Part II

Babies with books, Part I


Archives



Powered by Blogger