Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Wallflower anime

Thanks to Wordcandy reader Kayleigh, I am now aware of the existence of the anime version of Tomoko Hayakawa's Wallflower series (Japanese title: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge). This is one of my favorite mangas, and it has a very unusual art style. I was told that the artwork for the anime was terrible, but--based on these screen clips--I've seen (and enjoyed) worse:




I'm going to try to hunt down some of the episodes on YouTube this evening. Bad artwork or not, I'm really excited about seeing this show. [Source]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Oh. My.

Fantasy geeks take note.

Only to be expected

Austen sequel goodness

Manhwa for the masses

Finally, covers I like!

Chin up.

On the other hand, I bet Oprah's Book Club would L...

The Magic Pudding

Classier and classier...


Archives



Powered by Blogger