Friday, January 12, 2007

Holy cow--is she smiling?

Unable to get Sarah Michelle Gellar to stop looking like a wet week, Joss Whedon has turned to comic books to continue his story. Behold: Buffy the Vampire Slayer's season eight, coming soon to a comic shop near you:


I'm torn--I still haven't forgiven Whedon for essentially abandoning Buffy for its last two seasons, and I got seriously tired of watching Buffy, Xander, and Willow turn into unrecognizable caricatures of themselves... but I still might check this out. I'm weak. For a sneak peek, click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Another step backward.

New website

Wordcandy Book Snippet

No cover art yet...

Lyra! Mrs. Coulter! Lord James Bond!

My cat would love it.

Fanfiction DOES pay--if you're really good at it.

2007: WOOT!

...but why are they still in high school?

Possible release date...?


Archives



Powered by Blogger