Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh, God, ew!!!


One of my favorite childhood books has been made into a movie. The film version of Thomas Rockwell's "How to Eat Fried Worms" is due for release this summer. It's been a really long time since I read this book, but the movie trailer is up at Apple's website. It actually looks cute and fairly close to what I remember. (I am definitely more excited about this book adaptation then the Da Vinci Code movie, but that might be because of the fact that I just can't see Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Books & Art Projects

Behold!

Be careful what you wish for.

Inspirational Reading

Cover Art...

The Patron Saints of Book Geeks

Wordcandy weekly book snippet

When good manga...

God loves me.

Movie adaptation news


Archives



Powered by Blogger