Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bad Casting Choices

I am told that Marilyn Manson is to play Lewis Carroll in an upcoming film. Let's examine this casting choice, shall we?

Marilyn Manson:



Lewis Carroll:



Hmm. Not exactly a perfect fit- Mr. Carroll doesn't look like the kind of guy who was heavily into assless pants. I wonder, what role could a grown man who has compensated for his total lack of musical talent by going to ridiculous lengths to make himself unattractive play in a movie based on the imagination of Lewis Carroll...? Oh, wait. I have it:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure I can watch him in any movie... god he is a freak!

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Have a piece of book-related news? Send it our way!
Links

wordcandy.net

wordcandy.net Bookcrossing bookshelf

Girl Detective

Mysterious Mysteries

A Study in Sherlock

OldCookbooks.com

sfsignal

MangaBlog

Austen Blog


Previous Posts

Sadly, now my birthday is over...

Don't Look Down

It just doesn't sound very hygienic.

So, my birthday's coming up....

Wordcandy loves poetry, even when it's Completely....

Melodramatic covers.... yuck!

Holiday Cheer from Kyohiko Azuma, Part III

Holiday Cheer from Kyohiko Azuma, Part II

Holiday Cheer From Kyohiko Azuma

A meeting of the (negligible) minds...


Archives



Powered by Blogger